Wednesday 16 November 2011

...a new start to life...

YES!! Haha.! I'm now pursuing my bachelor's degree at Segi College *excited gilerr . I previously did my foundation at International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM), and now in Segi doing Bachelor of Mass Communications majoring in Public Relation and Journalism minoring in Creative Media. It's a 3 years course and I'm sure my journey will be a bumpy one. My orientation took place on 11.11.11, yes yes..while all of you out there tgh best2 bersoronok and having fun but I'm stuck in college with orientation..it's okay Haziq be optimistic..benda belajar je pun. Anyway, here are a few pictures.!



ice breaking was fun.!


we were playing guess that persons name.lol.mcm budak kecik but it's nice la..u baru kenal that person and you're suppose to get the name right cepat2 once they remove the cloth kalau x kena denda.


boring moments. n yea, that's Maria from Tanzania


In a nutshell, everything was fun and I hope to graduate with flying colours.InsyaAllah..steadyyyyyy peace out people.! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment